Translate

Thursday

Why Hello Again.

Been a little while, but I've got plenty of new stuff to toss up on this ol' blog of mine over the next few days.  I'll start with a self portrait. The glasses turned out to be a lot less challenging than painting the beard.  Hadn't expected that when I started.  Apologies too for the photo quality...this pic was taken on a mere powershot sx 200.  Once I get this painting professionally photographed or scanned in I'll add it to my official portfolio website.  Which, by the way is now located here:  http://secretsciencestudios.com

See ya soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome man!

Joshua Godin said...

looks great, man. your portfolio is shaping up nicely too. keep killing those CGHub challenges!

zach oldenkamp said...

nice work man! strait handsome.to

Ryan Lee said...

Michael: Thanks!

Joshua Godin: Thanks Josh! Hope Alabama is treating you well!

zach oldenkamp: You are my son, and the one true king...